[Interest] mirroring and reversing QMovie

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed Jul 13 04:09:33 CEST 2016

Yup, I know all that, but once you cache a movie you can do that though
(because it takes care of what you describe).
It's a feature I need, and it will cost memory for sure, but that's the
app I need to write.

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>

*vfx for storytellers <http://www.ohufx.com>*

*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> |
*workflow customisation & consulting
<http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>**

*W E L L I N G T O N    |    N E W   Z E A L A N D *