[Interest] mirroring and reversing QMovie

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu Jul 14 01:41:12 CEST 2016

Thanks.
What I'm currently exploring is using QImageReader, caching the frames
via read() and basically implementing basic play back functions with
timers in a custom paintEvent. That way I should have full control over
which image is displayed when.
Probably won't be the most efficient considering my lack of experience
with those sort of things but I will cross that bridge when I get there :)

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>

*vfx for storytellers <http://www.ohufx.com>*

*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> |
*workflow customisation & consulting
<http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>**

*W E L L I N G T O N    |    N E W   Z E A L A N D *