[Interest] Be aware: QtLocation's free MapQuest service discontinued

Michael Tims mtims at esri.com
Fri Jul 15 18:10:42 CEST 2016

Hello,

Also worth noting is that Esri will soon be pushing in an additional
QtLocation provider plugin into the next minor and patch releases of the
Qt framework.  It will give you access to many of the Esri maps provided
from ArcGIS online services.  Also world geocoding and routing services
will be available through the plugin.  If you have any questions about
Esri as a backend QtLocation provider, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

-Michael Tims
Lead Software Engineer
ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt
Esri
http://developers.arcgis.com/qt

On 7/14/16, 11:07 PM, "Interest on behalf of Alexander Blasche"
<interest-bounces+mtims=esri.com at qt-project.org on behalf of