[Interest] Statically linking an open-source application with Qt?

Vik k digitloft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:15:55 CEST 2016

Hey, I wrote an open source application using Qt and now I want to
statically link it to the Qt library. My question is, is it legal to do so?

On the website I am going to provide several download links to precompiled
versions of my app for Windows, Mac and Linux and a link to the GitHub
repository containing the source code of the application.

My application will have no about section tho (as a matter of fact it does
not have a menubar at all), is it also okay to write that I used Qt on the
website & in the GitHub repo?

Thanks,
Vik.