[Interest] QtSensors Double Tap on Androdi

Artem Fedoskin afedoskin3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:40:45 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to use Qt Sensors but it doesn't work on my Nexus 7 (2nd gen).

First I used QTapSensor from C++ but QTapSensor::reading() returns null and
QTapSensor::connectToBackend() returns false, although I call
setReturnDoubleTapEvents(true) and start() before using sensor.

Second I used TapSensor from QML and it didn't work as well as
QMLSensorGestures example. In this example some of the other gestures are
working but not double tap.

Is it Nexus 7 specific bug or it is me who does something wrong?

Regards, Artem