[Interest] Why does QML prefer 'count' over '.length'?

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Wed Jul 27 14:37:44 CEST 2016

I for one would rather have .length too, could avoid those nasty function
call to make generic javascript functions:

function getLength(obj)
{
     if(obj.hasOwnProperty('length')) return obj.length;
    if(obj.hasOwnProperty('size'))  return obj.size;
  if(obj.hasOwnProperty('count')) return obj.count;
    return 0;
}

Jerome