[Interest] CentOS 6 vs 7

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Wed Jul 27 19:58:55 CEST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Interest [mailto:interest-bounces+scott=towel42.com at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Thiago Macieira
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:41 AM
To: interest at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] CentOS 6 vs 7

On quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2016 16:34:55 PDT Scott Aron Bloom wrote:
> #4  0x0000003ff5712382 in
> QGuiApplicationPrivate::createPlatformIntegration() () from
> /home/scott/Downloads/BluePearlVVE-2016.2.37550-CentOS6.x86_64/lib/lib
> Qt5Gu
> i.so.5

This function is trying to load the platform integration plugin and it failed somehow.

First check if you did deploy libqxcb.so. Then check if has all of its dependencies present (check with ldd -d -r). If nothing turns up by then, run with QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 and QLibrary will print why it failed to load.