[Interest] QDBusConnection::sessionBus() : caching required?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jun 1 04:26:42 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016 00:07:18 BRT René J. V. Bertin wrote:
> Here's another observation (& backtrace) potentially to be taken into
> account  for your fix: when I don't get a crash-on-exit I often get a
> deadlock like so:

Make sure you've applied the fix that the change I sent depends on, on top of
current 5.6 branch. If that still happens with both fixes, please open a bug
report. Note that when reporting a deadlock, it's important to show the
backtrace from all threads. If only one is still running, clearly say so.

A testcase would be appreciated.