[Interest] Module error

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:09:39 CEST 2016

Hi list,

I've a runtime error related to new controls. On Windows with MinGW version
of Qt everything works fine when compiled in debug mode whereas in release
mode I got the following error:

FTL Can't load. Errors: qrc:///main.qml:2:1: module "Qt.labs.controls" is
not installed

The same behaviour occurs with 5.6.1 which I've just installed today, even
if I import the module with the post-refactoring name:

FTL Can't load. Errors: qrc:///main.qml:2:1: module "QtQuick.Controls"
version 2.0 is not installed

I've googled the error but I could not find a page or a bug report
mentioning this specific issue. What's wrong? Am I missing/misunderstanding
something?

Thanks in advance,

---
Federico Buti