[Interest] Bug reproduction needed!

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Fri Jun 10 21:28:15 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am experiencing what looks like a Qt bug on two different machines. I
have filed a bug in the tracker and have contacted the commercial support,
but they cannot reproduce it.

Attached is a MCVE Qt project.

The bug appears on Windows 7 and 10 64 bit. When you launch the
application, a dark gray dialog appears, with a white hello world in the
status bar. Now "switch user" in the windows start menu, and log in again
to your session. If the bug occurs, you should have a full white dialog,
the hello world is white on white and is unreadable.

Could you check this for me and report if the bug occurs, along with your
OS version and graphics board model?

That's a big issue for me as the customer reports that the application,
which cannot be closed for several days, gets an unreadable GUI after
switching users.

Thanks!