[Interest] QtSharp, the C# bindings for Qt, reach beta status

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:26:43 CEST 2016

Hello all,

My name is Dimitar Dobrev, I develop C# language bindings for Qt. Today's release contains bindings for all Qt modules (except QML-only ones because it's pointless). You can download the binaries at https://github.com/ddobrev/QtSharp/releases/tag/0.5.0 .
I would like to encourage any Qt developers who would like to use Qt with C# to give it a try. For the time being only Windows binaries for MinGW are uploaded, in a few days there will be an upload for OS X too. If any of you have interest for Linux bindings, let me know because I need a little extra preparation. Windows bindings for Qt with VC++ are not planned but you can contact me in private if you need such and we will discuss it.

Dimitar Dobrev,
https://gitlab.com/ddobrev/QtSharp