[Interest] QSplitterHandle is Rainbow Colored

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:08:05 CEST 2016

We are having an issue where any QSplitter we insert into our program,
the QSplitterHandle has a rainbow color gradient across the handle. It
is clearly not a bug in Qt 5.6.0 because the example programs that we
build from the 5.6.0 distribution are all correct. The only thing I can
think of is we are accidentally setting a CSS value on either
QSplitterHandle, or QWidget or something like that. I am looking for
advice on where to start looking in our code? What types of things can
effect the look of the QSplitterHandle.

Thanks
--
Michael A. Jackson