[Interest] [qt3d] Few questions about shader management with custom materials

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:17:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am planning to use our custom materials with Qt3D, because will already
have an uber shader for the lighting and shadowing of objects.
I think that I'll create one material called LightingMaterial that can
change the shader's sources depending of his properties, but in this case
it seems that I'll instanciate too much shader programs.
Are shaderprograms automatically managed in sense of I can instanciate many
program with the same code?

--
Xavier