[Interest] 5.8 Features?

Matthias Degenkolb matthias.degenkolb at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:25:22 CEST 2016

I fully agree to ekke's and Jason's wishes. The features mentioned are all
topics I also miss urgently since our first app development tests with Qt ..
Not having cross-platform access to those "standard" mechanisms for mobile
OS really makes me wonder whether my next projects will be based on Qt ...

Highest prio from my personal perspective:
>> - Background processing API
>> - In-app Notifications: local, remote
+ add Windows Store to Qt Purchasing module