[Interest] 5.8 Features?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Jun 22 11:43:33 CEST 2016

Am 22.06.16 um 11:31 schrieb Xavier Bigand:
> I made few tests for a personal project with Qt Quick Controls 2 on
> Android and was not convinced. Because for a full GUI application it
> still too far from the same GUI made with the Android SDK.
take a look at this example app: blog http://bit.ly/qt-drawer-nav-x
and at github: https://github.com/ekke/drawer_nav_x
Drawer, Bottom Navigation, FAB, Popup, Toast, StackView, SwipeView,
Pages, ...
some fine-tuning is already in-development (have written bugreports for
this)
>From my POV you can write good looking Android Material Apps
the only controls I'm missing are Date- and Time Pickers

I'm still evaluating, but have a good feeling that Qt 5.7 will be great
for mobile business apps I'm writing

ekke