[Interest] 5.8 Features?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Jun 23 07:15:14 CEST 2016

thx Maurice,

Am 22.06.16 um 12:22 schrieb Maurice Kalinowski:

> > Highest prio from my personal perspective:

> > + add Windows Store to Qt Purchasing module

there's more missing:
- avoid flicker for android apps out-of-the-box
- easy way to 'share' content with/from other apps (Intents, Deep
Linking) Android, iOS
such common use-cases should be abstracted and available via Qt API

coming from BlackBerry 10 Cascades/QML APP Development I'm astonished
how many common mobile tasks are missing

I want to motivate my enterprise customers to use Qt for mobile
x-platform development
they're comparing with Xamarin, Ionic, Angular ...

I still believe Qt is the best solution for mobile x platform and hope
there will be really progress on this
esp. after providing QtQuickControls2 Material style for great looking apps

ekke

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/149602/
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/162992/
>

> ;)
>

> Maurice

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development native mobile business apps
BlackBerry 10 | Qt Mobile (Android, iOS)
workshops - trainings - bootcamps

*BlackBerry Elite Developer
BlackBerry Platinum Enterprise Partner*

max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
apps and more: http://appbus.org

twitter: @ekkescorner
skype: ekkes-corner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490