[Interest] Problems with QDockWidgets in Qt5.6.1 and Qt5.7

Chris Gripeos chris.gripeos at harmonixmusic.com
Thu Jun 23 19:33:23 CEST 2016

I wonder if this is related to my problem:

https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/f54bd20f6afbbd7bcbc55b3f3f59ed15f91f8ecd

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/959326?v=3&s=200]<https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/f54bd20f6afbbd7bcbc55b3f3f59ed15f91f8ecd>

Revert "End the drag if the dockwidget is being hidden" ยท qt/qtbase at f54bd20<https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/f54bd20f6afbbd7bcbc55b3f3f59ed15f91f8ecd>
github.com
This reverts commit 75b705fec8e9517047d7dfa98203edff69f2bf8a and 798e0064e9be78f8320ff25a9af50d1b5e5badb1. This broke drag and drop of QDockWidget if there is no animations (QTBUG-54185) and this...