[Interest] 5.8 Features?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jun 28 15:59:32 CEST 2016

Yeah, I'm going to say that porting to WinRT when the platform is dead isn't a productive use of developer time (Win10 sure). ( http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/23/11743594/microsoft-windows-phone-market-share-below-1-percent ) I understand that QPA wants to shine, but really hitting more basic, missing features of exsiting phone OSs is a better use of time IMHO. WinRT might be a special case because of that MS is doing with Win10, but I would not pile that on to the 'mobile' category.