[Interest] QtBluetooth: How to retrieve BLE SCAN_RSP packets?

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:57:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'd like to create an app that listens to broadcasts from BLE
(Bluetooth Low Energy) device. This device is non-connectable and can
send undirected scannable advertisements, which means it can also
respond to SCAN_REQ packets.

Is there any API in the Qt Bluetooth module which can retrieve the data
in the SCAN_RSP packets?

So far, I've managed to discover the device using
the QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgent class, but the QBluetoothDeviceInfo
class seems not to contain any data from the BLE advertisement besides
the name and address of the device. I'm not even sure if the discovery
agent sends a SCAN_REQ packet to scannable advertisers or not.

Thanks in advance,
Timur