[Interest] QQuickwidget with webview in iOS

Jian xu at avasition.de
Tue Mar 1 20:18:59 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I want to create a webview embedded in a widget under iOS. I have tried createwindowcontainer but I could not get the geometry right. With QQuickwidget I can set the Geometry as I want, but when I embed it in a QWidget, the web page will not be displayed/loaded.
Following is a minimal code reproducing the problem, there is only the red rectangle from QML displayed.

main.cpp:
QWidget *mainwindow = new QWidget();
QVBoxLayout *layout = new QVBoxLayout();
QQuickWidget *view = new QQuickWidget();
view->setResizeMode(QQuickWidget::SizeRootObjectToView);
view->setVisible(true);
view->setSource(QUrl("qrc:///webview.qml"));
layout->addWidget(view);
mainwindow->setLayout(layout);
mainwindow->show();
webview.qml: