[Interest] Enabling OpenSSL on a shared build of Qt

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Mar 3 00:15:09 CET 2016

Thiago,

I have run with QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 and redirected stderr to out and “greped” with ssl:

cat out | grep ssl
loaded library "/usr/lib/libssl.dylib"
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_set_psk_client_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_select_next_proto
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated

Can’t find anything that can help.

If it is trying to load older libs what should be my call here? Delete old libs and get new ones?

Thx

Nuno