[Interest] scaling QRect inside a QWidget

Nicolas Jäger jagernicolas at legtux.org
Fri Mar 4 02:28:54 CET 2016

Hi Nye and others,

I use the resize event, the problem is how can I scale properly the QRect, because just scaling the
widget don't resize the QRect. I try to compute the ratio = newWidth/oldWidth of widget then doing
newWidthOfQRect * ratio. But first, since widths are int, I have to make a conversion to float then
to int, who brings some rounding errors.

And for some reason when I pass the value my QRect doesn't get the good value (note that, this may
comes from our code). But I try to figure if there is another way than computing width, height, new
position of the QRect.

Regards,
Nicolas