[Interest] famous issue : setMouseTracking

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:41:03 CET 2016

> Initially I just set several widget with setMouseTracking but it didn't
worked.

Well, I'd never had any problem with mouse tracking, but you may have
stumbled on a bug or a platform incompatibility, however remote that
possibility might be. Unfortunately, I haven't any more suggestions to
provide, except to maybe try and trace the problem in your code, and if
it's indeed a bug to file a report.

Kind regards.