[Interest] Qt Charts

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Wed Mar 9 17:27:02 CET 2016

Thanks for the info!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Podsvirov [mailto:konstantin at podsvirov.pro]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:21 AM
To: Turunen Tuukka; Edward Sutton; Scott Aron Bloom
Cc: interest at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] Qt Charts

Hi all!

I experimented with QtCharts on the Windows (5.5 Qt MSVC2013 and MinGW 32/64 bit) and created a repository compatible with QtSDK online installer. You just need to add the repository:

http://download.podsvirov.pro/online/qtsdkrepository/windows_x86/desktop/qt5_55_qtcharts

I about it already wrote here:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2016-February/020972.html

I am interested in QtIFW and even created IFW generator for CMake:

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/CPackIFW.html

Together we can make our tools better! :-)