[Interest] QT Windows CE Commercial Editions Only?

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Thu Mar 10 23:30:01 CET 2016

Hello,
back in the old qt < 4.8 days, there was only commercial edition build able for window ce. that change with 4.8  and above.
You can find build  instructions and patches (well these patches are complete files which overwrite qt src files) for wec2013 and qt 5.6 beta at https://guruce.com/blogpost/qt-560-beta-release-is-out <https://guruce.com/blogpost/qt-560-beta-release-is-out>
As these patches overwrite source files you cannot use the for the 5.6 rc.  but with a bit of luck the  qt 5.6.10 will work out of the box wec2013 build and maybe even support quick controls.

Regards,
Gunnar Roth