[Interest] Dynamic translations for mobile apps at runtime?

Julien Cugnière julien.cugniere at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:15:27 CET 2016

QTranslator::translate is virtual. Its documentation even says "If you
need to programatically insert translations into a QTranslator, this
function can be reimplemented." :-)

So you can create a QTranslator based class that returns translations
from your own list if the QM file found nothing.
Julien Cugnière