[Interest] bug with # in URL when using setUrl?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Mar 16 02:14:43 CET 2016

On terça-feira, 15 de março de 2016 19:15:03 PDT Larry Martell wrote:
> So that led me to these questions:
>
> -What runs the JS code on the client?

JavaScriptCore, WebKit's JS engine.

> -Is there a cache for the JS code and is it the case that 8000/# will
> only actually go out on the wire if the routeProvider code is not
> present on the client?

No cache.

> -How can I debug the Angular code?

No idea. That's not a Qt question. It's entirely possible that the AngularJS
code is at fault here, doing some User-Agent matching (I don't know whether
you set an UA or whether the default QtWebKit UA differs from platform to
platform).

What I'd make sure is that the DOM window.location is the same in all
platforms given the same input URL. If that's the same, try to trigger the
same requests that you saw in a working environment, using the same JS
functions (XML HTTP Requests, whatever).