[Interest] Qt3D : Invalid mvp matrix with orthographic camera

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:48:18 CET 2016

Hi,

I have some issue when setting my camera in orthographic mode.

I saw with nsight that the mvp uniform that is passed to the vertex shader
have all values set to nan, it is the same for the eye uniform of the
fragment shader.

I am setting the orthographic projection like this :
lens()->setOrthographicProjection(-10.0f, 10.0f , -7.0f, 7.0f , 0.004f,
200.0f);

And set the transform with following code :
setPosition(QVector3D(0.0f, 100.0f, 0.0f));
setViewCenter(QVector3D(0.0f, 99.0f, 0.0f));

May I missed something or it is a bug?

PS: I am using Qt 5.6

--
Xavier