[Interest] Creating a QCursor from a pixmap

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:59:22 CET 2016

Is there a way to create a QCursor from a pixmap that looks good on both
regular and high DPI displays? I can set the devicePixelRatio of the pixmap
that I pass to the QCursor constructor, but I don't necessarily know which
screen the cursor will be displayed on (and it could move from one to
another).

Cursors created using the QCursor(Qt::CursorShape shape) overload do look
good on both standard and high DPI displays, but unfortunately our
application needs custom cursors as well.

Thanks
Adam