[Interest] Very large QRC file

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Wed Mar 23 17:13:33 CET 2016

Op 23/03/2016 om 16:57 schreef Jason H:
> Not sure. This is an app for a tablet, I've always packaged assets in qrc, because it "just worked". I could try DISTFILES, but I'm unsure how that work on mobile platforms.
Please don't. Don't fill your users' devices with assets they are not
going to use, like video or audio for different languages. It doesn't
scale. Instead, get the right contents for your application on demand
when first requested, so you only store on the users device what the
user actually needs.

André