[Interest] Canvas keeping artifacts

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Thu Mar 24 15:31:22 CET 2016

reverse engineering of methods on object, we have some debug tools to list
methods and properties on object at run time, kinda what KDAB Gamma Ray is
doing https://www.kdab.com/gammaray/
So I try it out, I remembered having a hard time with the same problems.
The rest are probably left over from previous try and what we are expecting
a Web Canvas would react to.