[Interest] Moving from Parse

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Mar 28 23:03:58 CEST 2016

Jason,

What I really want to avoid is to manage my own servers. That takes me a lot of time. I want to focus myself on doing development and not server management.

I also want that basic stuff such as users registration, registration emails, etc to be provided by the backend already, otherwise I would need to invest time in making my own.

Regards,

Nuno