[Interest] Closing Jira bug reports

Curtis Mitch mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Thu Mar 31 17:09:01 CEST 2016

I’d check who the maintainers for the relevant components are. In this case, there doesn’t seem to any maintainer for “GUI: Window management”, but Giuseppe D’Angelo is the maintainer for “Widgets: Main Window”, so you can mention him by beginning to type “@giuseppe” (without quotes) and then choose the right person from the suggestions. Alternatively, you can click the “share” icon at the top right to notify them that way.

In the case of QTBUG-31474, you could also mention Alex using the same method. For some reason, he’s not listed as a watcher for that report, even though it looks like he did a bulk close of bugs.