[Interest] Getting response from external web page

Larry Martell larry.martell at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:19:29 CEST 2016

I have a situation where I want to bring up a web page that the user
will interact with, and when they click on a submit button a response
is sent, and I want to get that response in my Qt program and then
destroy the view with the page. I am able to bring up the page like
this:

  Dialog.resize(1500, 1000);
  loginView = new QWebView(&Dialog);
  loginView->setObjectName(QStringLiteral("webView"));
  loginView->setUrl(QUrl(QStringLiteral("http://foo.bar.com/baz/")));
  Dialog.exec();

But I have no idea how I could get the response sent when the user
submits the page, nor how I would destroy the page.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Larry