[Interest] Building QtCreator (2015)

Thomas (QbProg) tholag at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:07:42 CEST 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to build QtCreator (4.0 branch), using the msvc2015 distribution
from the official online installer.
https://wiki.qt.io/Building-Qt-Creator-Packages
I'm following the instructions so I do from a VS command prompt
set path=%path%;C:\Qt\5.6\msvc2015\
set INSTALL_ROOT=C:\test\
qmake -r ....
nmake
nmake install
nmake deployqt

This last script fails in a python command during the isDebug function, so
I don't really know what to do.
What are the exact instruction to build a qtcreator pckage?

I don't want the installer packages, just one "self contained" qtcreator
directory that I can use in a portable way. I need vs2015 because I need to
rebuild some plugins with it, and I don't have vs2013.

Thank you for any hint,
(QbProg)