[Interest] Questions regarding Scene Graph (QSGClipNode, QSGTexture, QSGOpacityNode)

Artem Fedoskin afedoskin3 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:22:46 CEST 2016

1. Could you tell me please how one can set custom geometry for QSGClipNode
(not the rectangular one)? Should I just create QSGeometry with
QSGGeometry::defaultAttributes_Point2D() attribute and add vertices? Will
Scene Graph recognize that polygon is closed (I need clipping to have a
form of circle)?
2. If I want to maintain a cache for a bunch of QSGTextures and reuse them
for changing texture of QSGSimpleTextureNode how should I delete them?
Should I just explicitly delete them in destructor of QSGNode derived
object in which I hold them?
3. If I set opacity to 0 does this mean that node is not rendered? How is
it different from just taking a node out of a node tree?

Regards, Artem Fedoskin