[Interest] Qt 5.6 crash in QV4::Value::as

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Mon May 9 15:34:17 CEST 2016

I encountered a few of those, it crash during conversion when the input
have bad data into it (no check seem to be made). Here, you seem to have a
QVector4D with bad data (NaN probably) into it.

Check and trace (console.log()) the signal before it send, you probably
have something there that's invalid.