[Interest] [Qml][type_id] Same component module have different type

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Mon May 9 20:17:52 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have encounter a problem where Qml refuse to set a property because the
type doesn't match, but they are the same type but got a different type
name and id:

*Unable to assign PartVisibleModel_QMLTYPE_1066 to
PartVisibleModel_QMLTYPE_331*

So I guess I did something wrong with it and end up with 2x the component
definition.
I checked I only have a single qmldir that declared that component
PartVisibleModel 0.1 PartVisibleModel.qml

No multiple version either, only the 0.1. The component only have 0.1
version but the module have a 0.1 and 0.2 version. Is importing the module
as 0.1 and as 0.2 can generate multiple type for component inside it that
only have the lowest version defined?

Is their a way to find out where this could have happen or why this is
possible at all into a single QQmlEngine?

Thanks,
Jerome