[Interest] AndroidManifest Minimum required API not working as expected

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:38:21 CEST 2016

If you use gradle and there is some problems on setting properly it using Qt Creator, you can override some settings adding the gradle.properties file to your Android source directory.

I got problem on selecting the right Java version for compile java code and this is my gradle.properties that solved the issue … I think you can change and select also the sdk to use easily:

org.gradle.java.home=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_51.jdk/Contents/Home

androidBuildToolsVersion=22.0.1
androidCompileSdkVersion=23
buildDir=build
qt5AndroidDir=__qt5__android__files__

I do not put this into the repository, but I maintain them on machine basis, so that each machine has it’s own gradle.properties to use

Ciao,
Gianluca.