[Interest] Installer framework and translations

David Heremans david.heremans at intersoft-electronics.com
Tue May 10 11:54:23 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm creating a installer and got the translations working, but this
depends on the current system locale when the installer starts.
Unfortunately I don't seem to find any info on how to dynamically switch
the language of the installer.
In effect I want to have the installer start in English (independent of
the system locale) and have the first page of the installer be a
language selector, so that I can switch to English,Dutch or French for
the rest of the installer.
Can anybody here point me in the right direction to get this working ?

Thanks for any help in advance,

David H