[Interest] [Qml][type_id] Same component module have different type

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Tue May 10 16:07:00 CEST 2016

I thing I found the culprit, it seem like the component was used into a Qml
(qmldir) singleton as QQmlComponent and QQmlEngine.trimComponentCache()
that was called to run different application part without relaunch.
But still weird that the component  got trim when still in used by the Qml
Singleton, since the singleton them self are never trim.
So I made a signal before/after the trimComponentCache() is called so I can
recreate the Qml Singleton component with Qt.createComponent().