[Interest] iOS style menubar?

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Tue May 10 19:12:47 CEST 2016

The only way I got this working is by doing some ShaderEffect with a custom
FragmentShader. That way you can control the alpha for each fragment and
make whatever you want. Note, it's not a good idea to have too many of them
but for some specific task it should be ok.

If you only want to have 2 round corner, you could use rectangle with
corner and another without above the rounded with smaller dimension of the
radius and x,y offset according to top/bottom/left/right corner wanted:

z: 0                     z:1