[Interest] Qt 5.6 QML on iOS: Crash on start up

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Wed May 11 09:45:50 CEST 2016

This answer isn't much helpful.

I use QtCreator only as the QML designer because the primary IDE is Visual Studio.

I don't have QtCreator installed on every machine because the most of the machines are headless.

If you would say qmake is the only great tool than you could also say "the world is a disc".
There are other tools too not always for Qt.
We have many projects which doesn't use Qt at all but must be cross platform. I personally think that CMake and qmake are great tools but qmake is Qt specific.

Nevertheless QtCreator does also support CMake ;-)

Regards