[Interest] Problems with graphics library auto-detect on Windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed May 11 20:04:16 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2016 15:08:39 PDT Neil Williams wrote:
> We have also gone down the forced ANGLE route after seeing too many crashes
> caused by OpenGL, crashes on app start during the dynamic detection are
> particularly frustrating. Intel cards seem to be the worst offender though
> we were seeing them from all card types.

As I pointed out to Michael, it would be nice to know what configuration those
machines had. The output of the "qtdiag.exe" tool, for example, is incredibly
helpful.

And as my email address shows, I'd like to know if it's an Intel driver. I
can't promise anything, since the Windows driver is not done out of my dept.,
but if I collect enough reports, I might be able to effect some change.