[Interest] iOS: You are creating QApplication before calling UIApplicationMain

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Fri May 13 17:13:57 CEST 2016

Hello,

I get the following error:
"Error: You are creating QApplication before calling UIApplicationMain. If you are writing a native iOS application, and only want to use Qt for parts of the application, a good place to create QApplication is from within 'applicationDidFinishLaunching' inside your UIApplication delegate."

For testing I use the main function from the examples (shared/shared.h) with my own main.qml file without success.

I found a lot of answers from the year 2014, which says that I should replace the main signature but I think this should already be fixed. Isn't it?

I tested the approach to replace the main signature but then I get the error: "ld: entry point (_main) undefined. for architecture armv7"

Any hints?

Regards