[Interest] Qt5 C++ Widgets and Animated ListView

Cjb_SW Freescale cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:16:08 CEST 2016

Dear All,
For a new project, I need to develop a C++ widgets application.
Since the target hardware does not have a GPU and I cannot use QML because
"if I understood properly" there is no raster engine in qt5, as it was on
qt4.

The main issue I see is that for the new project customer want an animated
list, exactly the same as QML component "ListView", with animation,
accelerations and so on.

Is there a way to subclass the base-component and use it in a Widget
application?

Any suggestion?
Thanks to all
Regards