[Interest] [Development] Qt World Summit call for papers open

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Fri May 13 12:49:59 CEST 2016

Hi,
In addition to the Qt World Summit, I would like to remind you about QtCon.
There will be the Qt Contribution summit hapening there, but it is also some
kind of substitute for the fact that there will not be devdays or QtWS in
europe this year.
Any talk that is relevant for the technical track of the Qt Wold Summit would
also be relevant for QtCon. So have a look at the call for paper:
https://qtcon.org/cfp
the deadline for submission is on May 15. (This Sunday, so hurry up, altough
there will probably be an extension)

QtCon will be in Berlin, 2-4 September 2016: https://qtcon.org/

--
Olivier