[Interest] Detecting container app on web page

Jani Tykka jtykka at broadsoft.com
Wed Nov 2 07:08:57 CET 2016

Hi,

I load web page to QML WebEngineView. Is there any method in
Javascript that can be used to detect on webpage that the container
app is Qt application?

Of course I could use special HTTP user-agent header or give the
information in URL params when requesting the web page, but I'm
curious if this can be done in Javascript.

Thanks,
Jani

--

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If