[Interest] Qt3D modelMatrix

Klos, Andreas andreas.klos at izfp.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 3 10:19:47 CET 2016

Good morning Qt-Community,

Sry for this newbie question, but how can I  use my own modelMatrix without using QTransform? I know that I have to create a QParameter to determine the uniform and the corresponding QMatrix4x4. After that I have to add it to a  QEffect. But if I do so, how can I notify if the matrix has changed? It works perfectly with the QTransform and the usage of the mvp in the vertex shader. But if I multiply the position attribute with the modelMatrix, defined as described above, it does not work. It only works one time and after changing the matrix, nothing happens.

I hope someone can give me a helpful hint.

Best Regards,
Andreas