[Interest] VNC Plugin in 5.8.0 Beta to 5.6.1

Schaefer, Brandon brandon.schaefer at flukenetworks.com
Fri Nov 4 17:27:00 CET 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to get VNC plugin that is in 5.8.0 Beta to work with 5.6.1, and I'm running into issues during compile regarding cursors. QT_NO_CURSOR is defined during build, and I'll get errors in plugins/platforms/vnc/qvnc.cpp. QVncClientCursor constructor attempts to call QWindow::cursor(), which doesn't exist with QT_NO_CURSOR option. Is this a bug or an issue between versions of Qt?
Seems like the same error would occur with 5.8 with QT_NO_CURSOR defined.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Brandon

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.